Data Center Advisory Group
Our Data Center Advisory (DCA) Group is a global team of elite professionals who specialize in the delivery of precision real estate solutions for data center users and owners. In short, real estate is our business and data centers are our core competency.
Robbie has experience in Data Center transactions ranging from a few cabinets to several Megawatts. Through his experience, he understands:
- The product and its infrastructure (wide columns, big floor loads, proximity to power and sub-stations, access to fiber, etc.).
- The pricing of power and the availability of fiber.
- The unique decision-drivers of CIO, CFO, and Real Estate Director and how to best align them.
- The shifting dynamics of the data center marketplace (cloud computing and modular data centers; the evolution of wholesalers and colocation providers and its impact on pricing, etc.).
- The data center industry players, including owners, operators, and developers. Who is financially sound.
- The debt levels of portfolios, vacancies, who needs the customers, service level agreements, etc.
- The right strategic and tactical partners for the scope of the assignment, including architects, IT consultants, engineers, etc.
- The process for performing site suitability assessments prior to lease or purchase negotiations
RECENT MISSION CRITICAL FACILITY WORK